Another sunny day in SW Arizona! (Don't let anyone kid you, it froze last night!)
I am trying really hard to get through the day - still not functioning well on a physical level. Difficult and slow to type, so bear with me.
Wishing my hot tub was functioning, but still need someone that knows what they're doing with electrical things.
Think this will be short today. Have a Valentine's Day full of love on Sunday!
Later, then........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello Taras;
ReplyDeleteI am sorry to hear your not feeling well. Hope that remedies itself soon. Your picture looks like your having so much fun. What a funny contrast to think that your in Arizona and it is cold. Cactus gardening sound dangerous, do you get lots of wounds from doing that?
Hi Cherie,
ReplyDeleteThank You for your concerns. (It has been a horrible experience and it isn't over yet. I believe I will be needing some physical therapy to just get back to normal coordination, physically).
Yes, my lil' buddy Harley Dogidson and I have been all the way from my parents Alaskan gold mining camp and back to Washington state, Montana, and Arizona via automobile, and by air. At 17 years young he is still a real trooper tottering around here as best he can. I fear he will not be with me much longer, and I dread the day as I will surely be devastated emotionally.
Actually, cactus gardening is not as hazardous as it may sound. One must wear sturdy boots and leather gloves and be very careful, and it is fun and rewarding to landscape with cacti.
However, I have suffered a few wounds, but learned quickly what not to do!